10 Random Things About Me
Posted on Jun 02, 2021 by Janet Loos
When I was in grade school, we used to play this game called “10 random things about me.” The idea was to write down 10 things that weren’t really secrets, just things your friends didn’t know. You got one point for each random thing no one knew. Since I am new to the Salem family, I thought I would play “10 random things about me” with you.
- I am the oldest of two children; my brother lives in Olathe.
- I was baptized Presbyterian, but raised Methodist.
- I love coffee.
- I am terrified of snakes.
- I met my husband in first grade.
- I enjoy quilting, cross stitching, and sewing.
- My van always looks like a rolling dumpster, thanks to the three kids I shuttle around town.
- I have five degrees/certificates.
- My dad is my hero.
- I am a terrible speller.
I hope to learn 10 new things about each of you in the coming weeks and months as we are able to connect with one another.
Salem Office Administrator